- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Plenary sittings of the Parliament to be held in Kutaisi since 20122009-07-28 11:16
Starting with January 1st 2012 all the plenary sittings of the Parliament will be held only in Kutaisi, as implied by the draft package of amendments to the Constitution, presented upon the initiative of Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The president's initiative was discussed at the bureau sitting on Monday, and MPs made a decision on the procedures to provide nation-wide discussion of the bill.
At the nearest plenary meeting a decision to establish the organizational commission to provide nation-wide discussion will be made.
The initiative wasn't supported by Christian Democrats, who advised their colleagues from the parliamentary majority to abstain from consideration of the President's initiative on partial transfer of the Parliament to Kutaisi before the work of the acting Constitutional Commission is over.