- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting on incident prevention postponed2009-07-28 14:21
5-side meeting on incident prevention and investigation must have been held today in Gali, will start later than planned.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made due to weather deterioration, said Ruslan Kishmaria, the Plenipotentiary of Abkhazian leader in Gali region.
The meeting must have been started at 11 a.m. [Moscow time] in Gali, in the territory of the former UN mission, but the Georgian delegation and Johan Verbeke, the UN Secretary General's special representative, had to go to Batumi by plane, then to Zugdidi, then reach Gali by other transport means.
The first 5-side meeting was held in Gali on July 15th , only issues of organization of the meetings were discussed, agreement to hold them every 2 weeks was reached. \ According to Maxim Gvinjia, the deputy Foreign Minister of Abkhazia, the Abkhaz side intends to raise a question of the fate of "David Sigua, the Gali region administration employee, abducted by Georgian special services from his house in February 2006" - ITAR TASS.