- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EBRD allocated Georgia USD 20 mln2009-07-28 14:48
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development allocated the Bank of Georgia USD 20 mln for intermediate credits to Georgian business and customers.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It offers a broad range of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, wealth management and insurance services to its customers in Georgia, Ukraine and Belarus, and has over 140 branches country-wide. Since November 2006, the Bank of Georgia has been listed on the London Stock Exchange," EBRD informs. - The FINANCIAL.
"As a key provider of medium and long term finance to the Georgian banking sector, the EBRD is pleased to enhance its cooperation with Bank of Georgia and boost the availability of the much needed funds to local companies. This loan will enable more businesses to access bank financing and will facilitate their growth in current difficult market conditions," said Paul-Henri Forestier, EBRD Director for Caucasus, Moldova & Belarus.