- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minsk hasn’t already decided upon the recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia2009-07-28 17:44
Belarus hasn't already made a final decision on the recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia, stated Sergei Martynov, the Foreign Minister of Belarus - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Minister called that issue "complicated".
"No final decision has been made so far", Martynov announced after the negotiations with the EU Troika at the level of the Foreign Ministers.
In August 2008, after the 5-day war, Russia recognized independency of South Ossetia and Abkhazia. So far only Nicaragua has followed the suit.