- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
David Bakradze held a meeting with people from Zhinvali settlement2009-07-29 10:14
Yesterday David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Parliament, visited Dusheti region and held the first meeting in the framework of the nation-wide dialog, announced by Mikheil Saakashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held in the building of the kindergarten in Zhinvali region, repaired on the money allocated by the Parliament.
"We may say that a new stage of a dialogue with people begins. It is symbolical that the first meeting is holding exactly in that building, which is a result of such dialogue", David Bakradze stated.
He added that the process of a dialogue with people that was severed due to the last domestic policy events will be renewed and will take an intensive character.
"Dialogue with people is significant and that process was always going on, though, due to the internal political events occurred last period, the politicians turned into a format of a dialogue to each other. It is necessary the main subject of a dialogue to be people. That's why we are going to hold meetings actively in all regions of Georgia," the speaker added.
He promised that problems of gas and water supplies to Zhinvali will be tackled to the end of the year.
The majority MPs who participated were : Zurab Melikishvili, Khatuna Ochiauri, Nugzar Tsiklauri, Koba Badagadze, majoritarian deputy of the region and Zurab Otiashvili, administrator of the region met the population of Zhinval.