- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. Department of State reiterated support for Georgia2009-07-29 13:10
The U.S. Department of State reiterated its support to the territorial integrity and independency to Ukraine and Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"More than in words, but in actions we have demonstrated our commitment to the territorial integrity and independence of Russia's neighbors, including Ukraine and Georgia," Assistant Secretary Philip Gordon stated in his report on U.S. - Russian Relations - RIA Novosti.
"President Obama made very clear in Moscow that we will continue to support their sovereignty and their right to choose their own security alliances, a message reinforced by the Vice President's trip to those two countries just last week. The President also stressed, both privately and publicly, America's enduring support for democracy, human rights and the rule of law", he added
"In this regard, the President was unequivocal in his message that the "reset" in our bilateral relationship will not come at the expense of our friends and allies," Gordon's report states.
"Without abandoning our principles or our friends and allies, we demonstrated that the United States and Russia can work effectively together on a broad range of issues where our interests coincide," he concluded.