- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian side refuses to hand over the South Ossetian policeman2009-07-29 16:39
Georgian side doesn't consider handing over Soslan Pukhayev, the major of South Ossetian police, to South Ossetian authorities - The Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Shota Utiashvili, the Interior Ministry of Georgia spokesman, that person was detained for the crime and is serving the sentence.
The Interior Ministry of South Ossetia stated that Soslan Pukhayev disappeared on July 23rd. They supposed he could have been abducted from settlement Otrev by Georgian special services.
At the same time Merab Chigoyev, the South Ossetian President's deputy plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement stated that Pukhayev went to search for the lost cattle ad possibly "wandered in the Georgian territory by ignorance".
Today Georgian police confirmed his arrest. According to Vladimir Jugeli, Shida Kartli police chief, in the moment of his arrest Pukhayev was "armed and drunk". Jugeli added that the major is currently staying in prison in Gldani [one of Tbilisi districts].