- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Subari to go in for politics or establish NGO after end of term2009-07-29 17:12
Sozar Subari, the ombudsman of Georgia, intends to go in for politics or establish an NGO after the end of his term - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Everything depends on the situation", he said.
In case he chooses politics, he can hardly say whether he will establish own political party or join one of the existing ones.
Though he said he is more declined to non-governmental organization, Subari added nothing can be ruled out.
The term of the Public Defender Sozar Subari expires on September 16th .
The candidates to his position so far : Georgi Tugushi [United National Movement, parliamentary majority] and Dimitri Lortkipanidze[Strong Georgia, parliamentary minority].