- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sixth case of swine flu in Georgia2009-07-30 10:40
The sixth case of H1N1, (the swine flu) is registered in Georgia, Tbilisi reporter of Georgia Times informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry of Healthcare, this time the virus passed from child to mother.
Doctors assess the condition of the patient as stable. None of the six infected was taken to hospital, they all are being treated at home, their lives are out of danger. One of the patients has already fully recovered, one more is in convalescence stage.
According to Paata Imanadze , the head of the national centre for disease control, five cases of the swine flu were proved in laboratories, the sixth demands no laboratory confirmation, as mother got the infection from the ill child.
The Ministry of Healthcare representatives state there is no reason for panick, as the country has a sufficient stock of Tamiflu. At the same time doctors do not recommend to use it for prevention.