- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Nicaragua is ready to develop relations with Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-07-30 11:42
Nicaragua intends to develop relations with Abkhazia and south Ossetia and waits for proposals from those countries, said Samuel Santos, the Minister of Foreign affairs of Nicaragua - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We exchanged the appropriate messages and received expressions of gratitude from both countries, as well as the information saying they still had to resolve some problems before launching a practical rapprochement and opening diplomatic missions," Santos said. "
"We understand that a year is brief enough a period of time and that the two countries are going through a period of maturing and planning of their foreign policy activity," the Minister added.
"The whole thing depends now on how fast the organizational period will develop and on the opportunities for unfolding activity in various areas that will be offered to us," he stated.
The Nicaraguan Minister concluded that the country is waiting for proposals, and metaphorically said that the ball is in Abkhazia and South Ossetia's half the pitch.