- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Agreement of Sokhumi and Tskhinval is needed for presence of the UN and OSCE in Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-07-30 13:03
The presence of international monitors and observers in Abkhazia and South Ossetia must be allowed by the authorities of these republics, the Foreign Ministry of Russia insists.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to today's message of the Ministry, on July 29th Grigori Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia, had a phone talk with Pierre Morel, the EU special representative.
They also discussed the current agenda for Geneva Talks and the situation in the region after termination of the OSCE and the UN mission - Interfax.
"The Russian side noted the necessity to observe the principle of approval of the receiving side for deployment of any international presence, including offices of the acting representative office and the OSCE institutions, in its territory", the document states.