- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Biden’s guards beaten up ex-State Minister of Georgia2009-07-30 14:21
On July 22nd , in Marriott hotel on Rustaveli Avenue ex-State Minister for Economic Reforms of Georgia Kakha Bendukidze was beaten up by guards of the U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian mass media, first American guards had a fight with Bendukidze's guards, and then the ex-State Minister [currently a businessman] joined the mess and suffered much.
The reasons of the incident remain unknown, Bendukidze himself refuses to talk on this topic, the hotel's administration also abstained from comments.