- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
On August 10th Levan Gachechiladze starts meetings with people in regions2009-07-30 15:02
Protect Georgia movement, headed by ex-presidential candidate and one of the radical opposition leaders Levan Gachechildze, starts meetings in regions on August 10th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the introduction of the plan of his movement Gachechiladze stated that 8 regional offices will be established to September, and in settlements - committees of the movement.
The movement intends to organize professional congresses to perform functions of independent trade unions and will unite citizens on the basis of their professions.
"The only thing I can say - we won't participate in attempts of overthrow and won't participate in mayor's elections called by the authorities", Gachechiladze said.
The action group will hold meetings with community every month.