- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU to allocate Georgia EUR 17mln on tourism development2009-07-30 16:59
Georgia will receive EUR 17mln on development of ties with the EU in the spheres of tourism and culture - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The corresponding document has already been signed by the government of Georgia: by Giorgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration from the Georgian side and Robin Libels, the deputy head of the European Commission representative office.
Baramidze stated that owing to financing Georgia will be able to cooperate with Black Sea countries and the EU more closely.
Development of tourism, environment protection and cooperation in spheres of culture and education will be priority fields of the program.