- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ilia II returned after the medical examination2009-07-31 10:31
Ilia II, the Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia returned to Tbilisi today - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Tsisana Shartava, his doctor, the Patriarch "feels good".
"In Germany he underwent the course of routine medical examination, and a short course of rehabilitation", she said.
On June 14th, following recommendations of the Georgian doctors, the 76-year old Patriarch departed for Germany. He was examined in the same clinic where in November 2008 he underwent stenting. The course of rehabilitation followed, and kept him from visiting the ceremony of inthronization of the new Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia.