- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gilauri: economic growth was detected in Georgia in June and July2009-07-31 15:00
In the macroeconomic respect May was the hardest month for Georgia, stated PM Nikoloz Gilauri at the sitting of the government - Georgia Times reporter.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the PM in June and July the growth of economic activity, bank deposits, growth of export was noticed.
At the present moment the main concern of the government is successful gathering of grape, and appropriate sums will be allocated from the budget.
2009 is going to be a prolific year for grape, and the state will assist farmers in selling it.