- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia to establish relations with Georgian people, not Saakashvili regime2009-07-31 16:35
"We are not rancorous people. In any case we will establish normal, good-neighbourly, friendly relations with the neighboring state, but not with the criminal regime we will judge", said Eduard Kokoyty, the South Ossetian leader in his interview to ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that currently South Ossetia is building independent and sovereign state.
"We have all the grounds to count we are really doing it," he said and expressed immense gratitude to the assistance of Russia.
When asked, what will happen to Saakashvili in case he appears in the territory of South Ossetia, Kokoyty turned to metaphors.
"I rule out his appearance in the territory of South Ossetia. I believe the rabbit will never come to snow leopards, as for him it will end tragically. And if he appears, he will fall an easy victim for a snow leopard waiting for him", the South Ossetian leader said.