- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting in Ergneti deranged2009-07-31 17:22
The extraordinary meeting of the working group on incident prevention must have been held today in Ergneti, but never happened.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The reason was the absence of the Russian representatives, the office of the State Minister for Reintegration of Georgia informed.
Meeting participants must have discussed recent incidents occurred near South Ossetian-Georgian border at night of July 29th/30th.
The reasons of Russian side's absence remain are not mentioned. Law enforcement representatives of Georgia and South Ossetia had an informal talk and discussed the aforesaid incidents.
According to the Interior Ministry of Georgia, this Thursday firing from small arms and grenade launchers was started from South Ossetian side and was directed to the police post in Nikozi.
The South Ossetian side reported about firing of Tskhinval from the Georgian side. No casualties or victims.
At the negotiations the Georgian side demanded to organize a joint visit of the place of incident.