- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ruling party of Georgia named its presidential candidate2009-08-03 13:02
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, was announced the presidential candidate from the United National Movement patty for elections-2013.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Georgian mass media, he is the most popular with the ruling party, besides, he is a "balanced politician" convenient for the USA.
The elections must be held in 2013, but opposition insists on early polls.
Georgian mass media also surveyed opposition activists and learned that their candidates will be Irakli Alasania, the ex-Permanent Representative of Georgia to the UN and the Alliance for Georgia leader; and Shalva Natelashvili, the Labour Party leader. The ex-Speaker of the Parliament, and now the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader, Nino Burjanadze, is also supposed to be a candidate - The Vzglyad.