- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia: Russia renounced the shift of the border2009-08-03 14:09
Official Tbilisi claims Russian military "renounced the idea of shifting the border with Georgia" in settlement Kveshi [Gori region].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Posts, installed in the settlement, are removed, otherwise the border moved on 500 meters", representatives of the Gori region said - The Vzglyad.
Previously the messages of posts in Kveshi were refuted by the FSS of Russia.
This morning the settlement was visited by the EU monitors, who promised to study the issue and make a special report.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the Foreign Ministry of Georgia accused Russia of attempts to penetrate deep into the Georgian territory.