- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting of the Anti Crisis Council wasn’t held2009-08-03 14:52
The sitting of the Anti Crisis Council planned for today in the Parliament, didn't happen. Only 3 out of 14 members came.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Giya Tortladze, the head of the Council, held a briefing and announced that one more extraordinary meeting will be held in the nearest future.
"If the Council members do not appear at this sitting as well, I'll present the initiative either to dissolve or re-elect the Council," Tortladze said.
Previously, drawing conclusions of the Anti Crisis Council work, Tortladze said he was content with them, and the Council experts assisted the authorities in solving many pressing problems.