- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Growth of Georgian economy in June2009-08-03 16:44
Georgian economy was growing in June, said Nikoloz Gilauri, the PM, alluding on statistic data, reflecting results of June.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that May was a complicated month in regard of the economic activities, but in June indexes improved.
The turnover of the companies paying VAT, increased by 6 per cent in June [comparing to May], the growth continues in July, the PM said. Also, comparing to May, export increased by 9 per cent in June, and indexes for July will be known in 203 weeks, he added - Novosti-Gruzia.
Gilauri expressed hope the results of the acting economic package the government of Georgia had recently proposed to the society, would be evident in fall. That package implies stimulating the construction sector, issuing of government bonds for implementation of infrastructure projects, and mediation of the international financial institutions for additional credit resources to the banking sector of Georgia.
At the same time, assets and deposits of the Georgian banking sector are decreasing.