- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition expressed gratitude to the Ministry of Healthcare of Georgia2009-08-03 17:37
Pro-opposition Conservative Party of Georgia expressed gratitude to the Ministry of Labour, Healthcare and Social Protection.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They thanked Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of Labour, Healthcare and Social Protection for the free medical aid employees of the healthcare sphere repeatedly rendered to rally participants.
"The Conservative Party of Georgia thanks Alexander Kvitashvili, the Minister of Labour, Healthcare and Social Protection for the free medical aid and sympathy repeatedly rendered to citizens in the course of protest actions" , the statement of the Conservatives says.