- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia held a meeting with Semneby2009-08-03 18:03
Today Alexander Nalbandov, deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, held a meeting with Peter Semneby, the EU special envoy in South Caucasus.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the pres service of the Ministry, the sides discussed "the provocative actions carried out recently by Russia and current situation on Georgia's occupied territory."
Today Georgia Times reported of a statement by the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, concerning the works allegedly carried out by the Russian military attempting to penetrate deeper into Georgian territory.