- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Round table, devoted to the anniversary of the August war, was held in Tbilisi2009-08-04 10:28
The round table, initiated by Historical Heritage NGO, and devoted to the anniversary of the events in South Ossetia, was held in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The experts unanimously admitted: drawing of Georgian troops to Tskhinval stroke the Georgian statehood.
They also adopted the resolution, mentioning that the conflict in South Ossetia was the result of Georgian leaders' desire to join NATO at any cost - First Channel. Political scientists noted that militant rhetoric takes place again.
The experts believe that Georgia's dialog with Abkhazia and South Ossetia is impossible without participation of Russia.
"In regard to the government's view on this nothing changes: again rhetoric, again unknown reasons for appointments of people, who work on these conflicts and often favor aggravation of a tense situation," said Irakli Todua, the co-chairman of the NGO.