- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia again claims about firing from Georgian side2009-08-04 11:07
Last evening settlement Otrev [Tskhinval region, South Ossetia] was fired from settlement Plavi [Georgia].gt-en-newsitem-inside
At 10:05 p.m. on Monday three mortar shots were made from the Georgian side, one shell blasted at the border with Otrev, no casualties, the Ministry of Information and Press of South Ossetia informs - RIA Novosti.
The source reminded that Plavi and Dmenis were the first to face the attack of Georgian military in August 2008.
The South Ossetian side didn't fire in reply.
This morning the investigation group arrived to the fired territory, journalists will also be allowed.
On Saturday the Ministry of Defense of Russia expressed anxiety over the firings of Tskhinval from the Georgian side and announced ready to use all the available means to protect the population of South Ossetia.