- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PM of South Ossetia was dismissed2009-08-04 11:30
Aslanbek Bulatsev, the PM of South Ossetia, and the government of the republic were resigned.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, today signed the order on dismissing the Cabinet head due to ill health - ITAR TASS.
According to this order, the authorities of the republic's government cease, but the Cabinet members are ordered to perform their duties to till the new government is formed.
Bulantsev was the PM since October 2008. Previous messages of the Ministry of Press and Mass Communications of South Ossetia witnessed he had been ill for a long time and requested Kokoyty to let him resign.