- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russians think Georgia and the USA are guilty of the August conflict2009-08-04 13:24
Russians blame Georgia and the USA for August conflict in 2008.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The surveys show one year after the 5-day war citizens of the Russian Federation are unanimous in the assessment of these events.
They still lay the main responsibility on Georgia [35 per cent] and the USA [34 per cent].
At the same time, now the number of accusations for Washington decreased by 15 per cent, Levada Center informs - Interfax.
The survey was conducted by Levada Center from July 17th to 20th , 1600 respondents from 46 regions of Russia participated. Respondents are sure that "Georgian government conducted discrimination policy in regard to Ossetian and Abkhaz population" , and "the USA tried to reinforce its influence in Caucasus, to cause quarrel of Georgia with Russia"