- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty summons the Security Council2009-08-04 14:05
Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, accuses the EU monitors of inaction and in the light of the provocations from the Georgian side summons the Security Council of the republic - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last evening settlement Otrev [Tskhinval region, South Ossetia] was fired from settlement Plavi [Georgia]. At 10:05 p.m. on Monday three mortar shots were made from the Georgian side, one shell blasted at the border with Otrev. The Interior Ministry of Georgia called these messages misinformation.
"Monitors from the USA and the EU didn't see the facts of firing from the Georgian side because they didn't want to see them. In the area of their responsibility provocations, firings of South Ossetia, kidnappings of the republic's citizens always take place, volley fire machines are being moved ", Kokoyty underlined.
He reminded that at least 4 people has been kidnapped recently, including police major Soslan Pukhayev.
"First the Georgian side disclaimed that fact, and then stated he had allegedly been detained in the Georgian territory, though there is incontrovertible evidence he was kidnapped from the territory of South Ossetia ", Kokoyty added.