- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Candidate PM of South Ossetia to be announced tomorrow2009-08-04 17:11
"Now the constitutional procedure must take place, the Parliament will consider the candidate PM, and after the Parliament's endorsement the President will appoint the new chairman of the government, and formation of the new government of South Ossetia will begin," said Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia. .gt-en-newsitem-inside
He highlighted that Bulantsev's resignation is connected with the poor health of the latter.
"Aslanbek Bulantsev, who has been ill since December, several times submitted resignation. Unfortunately, doctors do not recommend him continue working in such a tense situation and complicated conditions", he added.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, today signed the order on dismissing the Cabinet head due to ill health. According to this order, the authorities of the republic's government cease, but the Cabinet members are ordered to perform their duties to till the new government is formed.