- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leader of South Ossetia ordered to close the border with Georgia2009-08-05 10:39
"To avoid the protection of the population from the "swine flu" and for non-admission of provocations of various kinds from the Georgian side, from 12 PM Moscow time close the border of South Ossetia. Stop all the movement through the state border between South Ossetia and Georgia both for vehicles and people," Kokoyty stated - RIA Novosti. At the present moment 12 cases of swine flu registered in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Besides, on the threshold of the August events anniversary the situation in the region grows tenser.
At night of July 30th from the Georgian side 3 mortar shots were fired at the suburb of Tskhinval. On August 1st - two mortar shots from the Georgian side at the monitoring post of the South Ossetian Ministry of Defense. On August 3rd - firing from Plavi [Georgia] at Otrev [South Ossetia].
The Georgian side strongly denies possibility of firing from its side and claims the shots came from South Ossetian side.