- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Biden urged Saakashvili to avoid destabilizing actions2009-08-05 11:29
Yesterday Joseph Biden, the U.S. Vice President, had a phone talk with Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, and called on all the parties in Georgia to "avoid destabilizing actions," - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Biden called the Georgian leader to discuss the present-day situation in the country. He expressed anxiety about ht escalating tension and highlighted the importance of presence of objective international monitors on the both sides of the border.
Besides, Biden reiterated the support of Georgia by the U.S.
In the course of his visit to Georgia in July 2009 the Vice President expressed the opinion of Obama's administration: the military variant of reintegration of Abkhazia and South Ossetia has no right for existence.