- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In case of new aggression Georgia will be repelled2009-08-05 13:16
Georgian will be given a due response in case of a new aggression against South Ossetia, guarantees Anatoliy Nagovitsin, the deputy Chief of Staff of the Russian army - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of plenary meeting of the conference on disarmament Valeriy Loshchinin, the Permanent Representative of Russia to the UN and international organizations in Geneva, said that Georgia will be repelled if "hot heads" in Tbilisi try to repeat its aggression against South Ossetia.
He also drew attention to the continuing armaments supplies to Georgia from abroad and resumption of firing South Ossetian localities from the Georgian territory.
"The fact that leaders of Georgia again deliver revanchist speeches, causes anxiety. It witnesses that Saakashvili regime and those who are behind it, failed to draw due conclusions from the last year's risky gambling", the diplomat said.
The head of the Russian delegation called on the experts of international disarmament community to seek decent ways to settle such problems. He believes that such interaction must be the stabilizing factor for all European Atlantic region, proving the necessity to work out the agreement on European security, the idea of which was presented by Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia.