- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Brovtsev was confirmed the PM of South Ossetia2009-08-05 13:33
Vadim Brovtsev was confirmed the PM of South Ossetia by the republican Parliament - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Candidate Brovtsev, the director general of Vermikulit [construction firm, Chelyabinsk] was presented for consideration by the head of the republic.
Brovtsev was the only PM candidate MPs discussed. 24 out of 27 voted for, the administration of South Ossetia reports - RIA Novosti.
Vadim Brovtsev is 40. Since 2005 he has been the head of the directors' board of Vermikulit. Married, has two children.
Yesterday Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, dismissed Prime Minister Aslanbek Bulantsev due to ill health of the latter. The entire Cabinet left together with Bulantsev.