- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Ministry of Russia: no plans to annex Abkhazia2009-08-05 18:05
Russia doesn't intend to annex Abkhazia, said Grigoriy Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia at today's press conference in RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Talks about annexation are improper. It can be said that the assistance of the Russian Federation to Abkhazia is of systematic character, but the Russian state has no intention close to annexation, close to complete conquer of the heights of Abkhazia and South Ossetia", he said.
Commenting upon the statement s of some Abkhazia's representatives who said the republic slowly turns into the RF constituency, he said these talks witness the pluralism of opinions.
The diplomat highlighted that Russia is interested in development of integration ties with Abkhazia and South Ossetia in the fields of economy and social sphere.