- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian authorities to declassify some documents on the August war2009-08-06 11:50
Today the office of the State Minister for Reintegration of Georgia will publish a report, prepared by the government and concerning the pre-history of the August war and the wart itself.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The report also contains the plans of the UN and the OSCE on settling the conflicts in Georgia, resolutions of the international organizations, and hidden notes proving that the Russian army was in the Roki tunnel before August 7th 2008.
"We decided to remove the "secret" label from a number of documents to let the population receive the information fully", Temur Iakobashvili, the Minister for Reintegration. "It's an attempt to unite all suggestions and documents, to analyze them and to present our view on the reasons why did it happen so. And the main thing is that everything in this report is based on facts".