- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
System of European security wasn’t ready to react on Georgian aggression2009-08-06 12:36
The system of the European security turned out to be unready to provide the due reaction on Georgia's aggression against South Ossetia in August 2008, stated Andrei Nesterenko, the Foreign Ministry of Russia spokesman, to Vesti TV channel - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said that these events "illustratively highlighted the deep breaches in the existed system of European security", the diplomat said and stated it had turned out to be unable to prevent massive attack.
He again underlined the necessity of Georgia's signing the accord on the non-use of force in regard to South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
Nesterenko believes that the main problem for these peoples is the revanchist policy of Georgia and its prospect of force actions relapse.
He added that the accord must include guarantees for peoples of South Ossetia and Abkhazia the tragedy won't be repeated.