- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty: South Ossetia will soon be recognized by several other counties2009-08-07 12:56
Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, is sure that the republic would soon be recognized by several states, but he had no intention to force that process.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He reminded that the international observers, who had attended the parliamentary elections of may 31st, praised their level. "it means that the statehood of South Ossetia, despite its youth, leaves democracies of Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, where political crises always take place, in the dust", he said in his interview to Argumenty i Fakty.
He underlined that the South Ossetian government is working actively with the "Middle East countries, Africa, and, surely, CIS".
"I'm sure that in the nearest time the recognition by other states would follow, it is an inevitable process," Kokoyty said.