- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Silence minute to be announced in Georgia2009-08-07 15:15
Today at 3 p.m. [Moscow time] the silence minute all over georgi will be announced.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This action and several others are initiated by "August 7th "movement. The motto is "Nation together".
"We believe that with our faith, unity and firmness we'll make the Russian troops leave our land", the statement of the movement claims.
On of the central places is a Gori stronghold near South Ossetia. Students dressed in white and red clothes will make a "living flag". Also, a flag of 40 per 20 meters of size will be unfolded.
The movement also intended to burn fires at night of August 7th in every city of Georgia to make them look like the one fire from space.
The analogue of the Berlin Wall will be installed near the Stalin monument in Gori. The initiator of the action is Open movement. Georgian designers will conduct a number of fashion shows in Gori under motto "Beauty will save the world".
RE-action Internet group will stage a 12-hour long action in the centre of the capital under the motto "Against Moscow occupation". It begins at 2 p.m. [Moscow time]. Mps will join the action.
The Parliament of Georgia will hold an extraordinary sitting and will give assessment to the events of August 2008.