- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian students are building a human chain near the border with Abkhazia2009-08-07 17:06
Georgian students are building a human chain at the border of Georgia and Abkhazia. This action must symbolize the unity of Georgia and express protest against the actions of Russia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgi Shartva, the "August 7th "student movement stated the youth came here to say they'll "never put up with the Russian boot on their soil". Besides, they intend to turn to the government of Georgia to propose to proclaim August 7th the day of unity.
Today at 3 p.m. people in all the Georgian cities stood in silence minute to honour the memory of the victims of war. Ilia II, the Catholicos Patriarch of all Georgia, started a liturgy for the dead. In Mukhadgverdi cemetery president Mikheil Saakashvili, Speaker David Bakradze, Defense Minister David Sikharulidze also honoured the memory the killed.
Concerts and exhibition, including the ones devoted to the "Russian occupation of Georgia" are being held all over the country.