- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty thanked journalists who had covered the conflict truthfully2009-08-10 11:25
Eduard Kokoyty, the leader of South Ossetia, thanked journalists who truthfully reported about the consequences of Georgia's military aggression in August 2008.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The info war against the republic, waged by several states after the Georgia's aggression, still continues, he mentioned - RIA Novosti.
"I talked with the friends, who are currently staying abroad, and they say that many of your colleagues in Europe, despite they had been there, still support the tendency to present Russia as an aggressor", Kokoyty said.
Kokoyty underlined that Tskhinval wouldn't persuade these people, and these "had big and serious problems with conscience".
"In general, they also bear responsibility, alongside with the criminal Georgian leaders," he said.
He believes the event could take another course in case mass media started writing truth at once and let the aggressor realize its plans would be delivered to world community.