- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New head for the Ministry of Defense?2009-08-10 11:43
Before end August the head of the Ministry of Defense of Georgia will be replaced, today's Rezonansi [Tbilisi newspaper] states - the Vzglyad.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the paper, Gela Bezhuashvili, the head of the foreign intelligence service, ex-Minister of Defense, ex-Foreign Minister and ex-Secretary of the national Security Council will be returned to that post.
Rezonansi informs that David Sikharulidze, the present-day Minister, failed to get along with Bacho Akhalaya, the deputy Minister, and the protégé of the United National Movement.
The paper explains that Vladimer Chachibaya, the ex-Chief of Joint Staff left his post because of the conflict with Akhalaya.