- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgi Targamadze called the most popular parliamentary opposition member2009-08-10 16:15
Georgi Targamadze, the leader of Christian Democratic movement, was called the most popular representative of parliamentary opposition, the survey by Kviris Palitra [a Georgian weekly] showed.gt-en-newsitem-inside
470 people were surveyed - Novosti-Gruzia.
Targamadze is the leader with 6.98 points, 64 per cent of respondent s gave him maximal 8 points. The second is Giya Tsagareishvili, the independent MP - 5.41 points. The third came Dimitri Lordkipanidze [Strong Georgia] - 4.71 points.
Others are: Jondi Bagaturia[Kartuli Dasi] - 4.62; Paata Davitaya [We ourselves] - 4.30; Guram Chakhvadze [National-Democratic party] - 3.61; Petre Mamradze [For Just Georgia] - 3.47, and Giya Tortladze [Strong Georgia] - 2.90.