- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Negotiations on opening the OSCE office to be held in Georgia2009-08-10 16:33
Charalampos Christopoulos, the special representative of the OSCE's representative for conflicts, arrived in Georgia today with a 2-day visit and will conduct negotiations in opening the new office of the OSCE in the country, said Sergi Kapanadze, the head of the dept. of foreign organizations - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today Charalampos Christopoulos will conduct meetings with representatives of the Georgian government.
"The main topic of the negotiations will be opening of the OSCE office in Tbilisi. The Tbilisi office must favor Geneva Talks and conducting meetings on working out the mechanism for incident prevention, to be held in the framework of Geneva Talks", Kapanadze said.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the OSCE mission officially terminated its work in Georgia due to the absence of consensus in the issue of its extension.