- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Matthew Bryza arrived in Georgia with a farewell visit2009-08-10 17:41
Matthew Bryza, ex-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs, today arrived in Tbilisi with a farewell visit - Novosti-Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today he will hold meetings with representatives of Georgian government, in the evening - a briefing for mass media, the U.S. embassy to Georgia press service reports.
In September he will take the office of the U.S. ambassador to Azerbaijan.
He was the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs in George Bush's administration since June 2005, and in the course of 3 latest years monitored the situation in Georgia and often paid visits to this country.