- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bryza held a meeting with Georgian opposition representatives2009-08-10 18:32
Matthew Bryza, the ex-Deputy Assistant Secretary of State, today arrived in Georgia and held farewell meetings.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He was received by representatives of the Georgian government, as well as opposition leaders: Nino Burjanadze [Democratic Movement-United Georgia] and Irakli Alasania [Our Georgia - Free Democrats] - the Vzglyad. They reported of the persecutions of the opposition from the side of the authorities - Imedi.
Matthew Bryza stated the USA doesn't support any separate politician from the side of either the authorities or opposition, but supports the people of Georgia. He believes that democratic processes in Georgia should be developed quickly and intensively.