- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New Rights party refused to meet with the Interior Minister2009-08-11 15:22
The New Rights party representatives do not intend to participate in the meeting with the Interior Minister to be held on August 12th, said the party member Manana Nachkebia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She added that Irakli Alasania, one of the Alliance for Georgia [union, comprising several parties, including the New Rights] leaders will participate.
"Our trust to the authorities is not quite high, but I think, we must give the authorities one more chance," Nachkebia said.
The decision to organize that meeting was made in the course of the recent extended sitting of the National Security Council.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Irakli Alasania, the Our Georgia- Free Democrats and Alliance for Georgia leader, yesterday had held a meeting with Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister, and tomorrow would meet Vano Merabishvili, the Interior Minister.