- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Only one fourth of Russians have a positive opinion about Georgia2009-08-11 16:48
Georgia stirs mot antipathy with Russians - the survey by Levada Center, published today, shows: 25 per cent have positive opinion, 63 per cent - negative.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Results for other states: 61 per cent think good about the EU,[22 - bad, 17 abstained] 47 [40 - bad] - about the USA , RIA Novosti reports.
Levada Centre experts have noticed the negative trend in responses to the question about attitude to the USA in recent years. In April 2005 63 per cent felt positive about America, 29 - negative. In May 2009 the trend reached pinnacle: one half of respondents stated their negative attitude to the USA.
47 per cent of respondents think bad or very bad of Ukraine [44 per cent - good].
The Analytical Center of Yuriy Levada [Levada Center] conducted a representative survey of 1600 Russians in 128 localities of 46 regions on July 17th - 20th 2009.