- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia regards the meeting in Gali as futile2009-08-11 17:24
The third Georgian-Abkhazian meeting on prevention of tension escalation at the administrative border, held today in Gali region of Abkhazia, brought no results - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Official Tbilisi demanded the Abkhazian side to remove restrictions on move of citizens on the bridge over Inguri. However, the Abkhazian side refused to open the border and stated the move will be restricted to the end of resort season.
Ruslan Kishmaria, the plenipotentiary of Abkhazian leader in Gali region, believes that in general the meeting was held in a constructive way, though some nervousness was felt.
The decision to hold such meetings was made at the 6th round of Geneva Talks.