- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
All swine flu patients in Georgia recovered2009-08-11 18:03
All Georgian citizens infected with H1N1 [13 persons] fully recovered, said Paata Imanadze, the head of the centre for control over diseases. He added that no new cases have been detected - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Out of these 13 one is a 10-year old child. All the cases refer to imported infection. The citizens returned from abroad diseased - mainly from Germany, England, Spain.
Imnadze hopes that a swine flu vaccine will appear soon- presumably, in September. The center states the main thing is to prove its safety, and then its import will be enabled.
In Tbilisi airport special booklets are spread. These warn that in case of cough and fever a person should turn for medical aid within 7 days. Besides, a "quarantine doctor" usually works at customs and examines passengers.